Sunday, March 7, 2010

spirit of the red horse and the grand canyon

One thing to remember when you fly is to try and figure out which side of the plane awesome natural sights will be out of. It's a major bummer to be sitting on the right side of the plane flying from San Diego to Chicago and have the captain say "on the lefthand side of the plane you are going to get a good look at the Grand Canyon." A quick trip to google maps can help with this. Anyway, it's something I do so that when I make my reservations I choose seats on the side that will probably have better views. Then again, I love window seats and staring out of said windows.

What is up with the Spirit of the Red Horse stores? Is there really that much demand for dreamcatchers? Or like, you get to the airport and realize you forgot your lucky amulet and miniature medicine man? Oh no, my turquoise jewelry! I left it all at home. If only there were a place for me to buy a whole new collection... Anyway, this store totally baffles me. It would still baffle me but be somewhat understandable in, say, New Mexico or Arizona. But...Chicago? Baltimore? Philly?

No comments:

Post a Comment